Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Past and Present

While puttering around on here during Raegan's nap, trying to figure out how to load a little slideshow of pics on the sidebar of my blog, I logged in to my Photobucket account. Which I haven't been in for years. It was awesome to see all these pictures of Zane when he was younger (which I don't have on my current computer because the old one crashed and I have yet to spend the money to get the hard drive off of it). I think I'm going to post some of them (from the kindergarten to first grade era) on here sometime, but for now here's a comparison picture. I cannot believe how much he's grown up. Granted, the first picture was 6 years ago, but still. :)


This is from Zane's first day of kingergarten (August 2004). Look at how little he is! I remember at the time Luke and I were talking about how big he looked, in comparison to his chubby cheeked toddler and preschool years.


I'm pretty sure I've posted this one on here already. This was Zane's last day of 5th grade, which was also his last day of elementary school. At his physical last week he was 5'1, which puts him at the 85% for height. And (MOM - lol) he's not as skinny as he used to be - his weight is up to 86 pounds, which puts him at exactly the 50%. Zane's jumped up quite a bit since his physical last November, when he was in the 30-some percentile for weight and 58 or 59% for height (if I'm remembering right).

They grow up way to quickly!

3 comments:

Seeing Through New Eyes said...

The increase in weight is due to all that HAIR!lol

Shannon said...

It very well may be! Maybe I need to cut my hair too.... :)

Luke told Zane last week that we were going to have to "do something" about his hair before school starts. I hope the something involves a massive hair cut, but we'll see.

LivG said...

Amazing how much they change and how fast 6 years can fly by!