Monday, July 5, 2010

Oakdale Park

In between massive rain showers, Raegan and I went to Oakdale Park today. It was a little humid, but it was only 82, which made it just right for being outside. I only took a couple pictures, because let's face it - I can't leave her sitting on playground equiptment while I take pictures. My girlie, she has no fear and who knows what she would fling herself off of in her quest to move. :)

Swinging is Raegan's favorite thing to do at the park, closely followed by riding the merry-go-round.

I was trying to get some pictures of her in the butterfly garden, but she would NOT look at the camera. I finally gave up because she took off crawling and I didn't want her getting all muddy.


But it worked out fine, because I LOVE this picture! It's my new desktop picture on my computer.


There were a lot of butterflies in the butterfly garden today.


On our walk over to the Butterfly Garden we walked over this sidewalk. I assume that the city painted it such for the River Festival. Because we are super artsy and by gosh, we want everyone to know it! lol

1 comment:

LivG said...

That picture of her with the flower is so cute!!! Sometimes the more candid ones are the best :-)