Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Summer movie

The cheap summer movie this week was Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs. Zane really wanted to see it when it was originally in theaters last year, but I was still adjusting to working and having an infant and grad school and somehow neither Luke or I ever took him to it.

It was HILARIOUS! I highly recommend seeing it if you haven't already. It's good for little kids, and older kids. It has some older kid humor, but not anything inappropriate that I can think of. We loved it, and only wish that Luke could have gone with us too.

Flint: "I've never actually been in a snowball fight before."
Sam: "Really?"
Flint: "I don't even know the rules. Is there like a point system, or is it to the death?"
Sam: "No. You never? I mean look, even Steve is throwing chocolate snowballs." (Steve is a monkey. They're in the middle of a huge snowstorm of ice cream.)
Sam: *pause* "Ew."

Loved it!

1 comment:

LivG said...

Might have to check that one out! :-)