Sunday, August 8, 2010

My little helper

Last week I cleaned out Raegan's closet and went through the bag of clothing that's too big for her. I weeded out some things that are too small that got in there somehow and boxed up the things that are way too big (2T and up) then took the bag of 18 month stuff for this fall and winter to the basement. I hauled it all out in the living room so that I would have room to work, and ended up with a helper. Raegan is very much so in a dump and fill stage right now, so this was right up her alley. Since I'll end up washing everything before she wears it anyways, I just let her play in the mound for awhile, because it kept her so happy and entertained.

1 comment:

LivG said...

That is always such a process! I have three "helpers" lol! I am sure it's easier with just one ;-) It's rewarding once it's all done though.