Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Almost....

Tomorrow my baby girl turns one. Has it really already been a year? A year ago right about now I was really starting to get into the painful part of things. Don't miss that time at all!

Raegan's birthday party with family won't be until Saturday, but I am taking cookies to her child care provider tomorrow for her to share with the kids. I didn't want to take cupcakes, because I don't want her first cake experience to be with someone else. :) So here's what I was working on this evening.....


They never quite turn out like I want them to in my head, but I was fairly pleased with the finished result. I'm going to ask Angela tomorrow is she can take a picture of Raegan eating her cookie for me. She's never really had very much sugar before, so hopefully she doesn't go crazy tomorrow afternoon!

1 comment:

LivG said...

Very cute and yummy for your sweet Princess!