Saturday, June 19, 2010

Swim lessons

I have been having so much fun with Raegan at her swim "lessons" this last week. I kind of wish that I had signed us up for more than one session! I guess we'll just have to make sure that we go to Kenwood Cove after we're done with lessons. She just loves being in the water, and she's not at all scared. Raegan's favorite part is jumping in the water. I sit her on the side of the pool, and she just flings forward into the water. You'll be able to see it in the first video below. I'm glad that she's not nervous about the water!













2 comments:

Seeing Through New Eyes said...

I noticed that you have the same problem that I do - you just can't give her enough kisses. There's something about that sweet smile and chubby cheeks that just makes her too kissable.

LivG said...

How fun! It's great that she enjoys the water so much!