Monday, June 14, 2010

My baby is weird...

I have NO idea what my daughter was thinking while she was doing this. She started when I took a break from feeding her to talk on the phone with my husband, and she would not stop. At first I thought maybe there was some food on her Bumbo and she was tasting it, but even after I wiped it down she kept trying to bite it.

I think it was extreme exhaustion from our first baby swim "lesson" because within five minutes of me taking this video, Raegan was out like a light. She slept for an hour, woke up in an AWFUL mood, so I convinced her to go back in her crib, where she slept for another 2 hours and 10 minutes. And she went to bed with no fuss at her usual time tonight. Swim lessons every day of her life!!!! :)

ETA: No sound for some reason, but you're not really missing anything besides the sound of her trying to tear a hunk out of her Bumbo!

2 comments:

LivG said...

Must have felt good on her gums/teeth? (I forgot if she has any teeth yet?) Silly baby!

Shannon said...

She has the two top teeth, and one on the bottom left. She's been sticking her tongue out a lot this week, which makes me wonder if another one won't be coming through sometime soon?