Sunday, May 16, 2010

Raegan's Dedication

I don't have very many good pictures from the dedication, but hopefully my mom will have some more to give me tomorrow. These are mostly from our barbeque afterwards. We had Luke's family and mine over to celebrate my graduation, Zane's graduation from elementary school, and Raegan's dedication. I am exhausted now. But it was well worth it!


"Explain to me WHY you are taking my picture, Mama?"

I love this picture! I think very highly of our pastor and I am so glad that she was able to do Raegan's dedication.





This is my new favorite picture of Zane and Raegan.



Uuuuhhhhhhh.......

Don't ask....


I love my baby girl something crazy!!!


All of the cousins on the back of Grandma and Grandpa's truck. This is something my mother-in-law used to do a lot, but it's been really hard to get them all together for a long time. I think the last one she has was from when Zane was 4 or 5!




It's really too bad Zane's looking down in this one because this one sums up all of their personalities really well.



Again, don't ask.


Dada! (Snuck in a picture of him. hehe)


Tired kiddos!

1 comment:

LivG said...

You've been busy! I hope you are able to enjoy your Summer! Great pictures :-) Having a baby is like falling in love all over again. I love the pictures of you with your baby girl!