Saturday, April 16, 2011

Zane's Science Fair

Zane's science fair went really well. It was a madhouse of people. I guess I should have expected that, since there's probably almost 300 students in the 6th grade, but I didn't really think about it until we got there. I was only able to get a few good pictures because there were so many people milling around, but at least I got those. Zane and his partner ended up getting first in the People's Choice category for his section of the sixth grade! Awesome!!!!


Nice smile there, Zane. lol


That's the "Stop taking my picture already" smile.


Showing the video to people.


The display. I am very pleased to say that Zane and Ajay did the whole posterboard themselves. See, when you don't do your child's schoolwork for them, they can still do a pretty good job. AND they learn something from it. :)

1 comment:

LivG said...

That's great! Yay!