Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Top Two Drinks



1. Diet Dr. Pepper/Diet Wild Cherry Pepsi

I did a fabulous job when I was pregnant of giving up caffienated pop, but sometime over the course of Raegan's first year I fell back into the habit very badly. I blame it on late nights with a baby that refused to give up night nursing! :) I really need to scale back again, because I'm at the point where if I haven't had a pop by 10 a.m. I start getting a headache. Not cool.



2. Strawberry Daiquiri

I'm really not much of a drinker, but every now and then when we go out to eat I'll order one of these bad boys, and man are they good. This was actually the one and only drink I had on our entire honeymoon in Cancun. I just couldn't justify paying $5 and up for each drink, so I made do with one poolside daiquiri. :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't decide if soda or coffee is the lesser evil, but diet Dr Pepper's been my beverage of choice too. It's funny because I can't stand the taste of the regular version and never drank it, pre-baby.

What's your take on Dr Pepper Cherry?

LivG said...

I love coffee! I also blame that on late nights with baby(ies) over the years...

Shannon said...

I haven't had the cherry Dr. P yet. It seems like I would like it, since I liked the Pepsi version, but I never want to waste money on something I might not like.

I think pop has less caffiene than coffee, but I could be wrong about that?