Saturday, April 30, 2011

Because I'm awesome....

Just wanted to share a couple deals I got today:


A couple weeks ago we got a coupon in the mail for $10 off at Lowe's. It was in some flyer about spring projects, and it didn't say that you had to spend any certain amount in order to get the $10 off. It expired tomorrow, so I took it in today to pick out some flowers for my bed in the front yard. I got all of the flowers in the pictures below for a grand total of four cents. Yep, you read that right. The cashier's tone was funny, because she had to double check the monitor a couple times to make sure she was right. Gotta love practically free!



Dillon's is having another 10/$0 sale, and there were a lot of really useful things this time. One of them being MILK! Milk has gotten to be so dang expensive, but $1 for a half gallon is a steal! I got three, because I knew we could go through those just fine before their expiration date. I also had a coupon for the Pringles, so the grand total for everything in the picture, after tax, was $9.82. 

2 comments:

LivG said...

Haha! Way to go!
Lowes probably doesn't get a lot of couponers lol ;)

Did you have coupons for the Crest too? You probably could have gotten those free!

Shannon said...

I had coupons for Crest, but they specifically said that they couldn't be used on the cavity variety (which is what was on sale). Bummer!