Sunday, February 17, 2013

The Week of the Red Shoes

That's what I've decided to name this week, at least as far as my outfits go. I have other names for this week, thanks to work, but those names aren't really appropriate for a family website, now are they? :)

Day 10

Shirt: Kohls
Tank: Target
Jeans: Vanity
Shoes: Off Broadway Shoes
Bracelet: Charming Charlie





Day 11 - Valentines Day :- had to wear some red!

Shirt: Alloy
Tank: Target
Leggings: JCP
Flats: Rocket Dog
Jacket: Maurcies
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelet: Charming Charlie

I love this shirt! It's actually an off the shoulder shirt, hence the jacket for work. I need to order a few more in different colors.



 Day 12
Chambray Shirt: Old Navy
Scarf: Maurices
Leggings: JCP
Flats: Rocket Dog
Bracelet: Charming Charlie
Earrings: Maurices

After this, I'm taking a couple days off from leggings and the red flats. :) It was a pretty comfy week for me as far as clothing went.




No comments: