Saturday, February 9, 2013

Days Three and Four

Day Three

Dress: Vanity
Tights: Target
Boots: Maurices
Jacket: Maurices
Bracelets: Forever 21
Earrings: Target



Half a face this time. :) Slowly getting more comfortable with having my picture taken every day. Wait, no. No, I'm really not. Ha.

I don't necessarily LOVE this outfit. The tights were $3 at Target, and I'm trying to branch out and try new things, so mustard yellow it was. I really do love this dress and my boots. I would wear those boots every day if I could wear jeans to work all the time. But then again, I would start missing my extensive collection of flats, so maybe not. :)

Day Four

Shirt: Vanity
Jeans: Vanity
Shoes: Off Broadway Shoes
Earrings: Maurices


Nothing too special about this outfit. I've worn it a million times before. Normally I go with a lot more jewelry (necklace or bracelet, sometimes both) but today I went shopping in KC with a good friend, and I didn't want all that extra stuff getting in the way. 

Which brings me to the fact that I did indeed go shopping during my 30 days. However, in my defense, the majority of what I bought was bath stuff from LUSH (aka, best store ever in the history of ever) and jewelry from Charming Charlie (aka, store that would drive Christina and I to bankruptcy if we were to live near one). I did buy a couple articles of clothing, but they were things that I was specifically on the hunt for to mix into my wardrobe with pieces I already have. Justify, justify, justify. :) I did finally snag a pair of mint skinny jeans that I've been wanting for months now (although they are actually mint and not nearly as blue as what the website shows).

No picture yet for today. Saturdays tend to be a lay around day at our house and today is no exception. I also have been hardcore cleaning for most of the morning, so I'm still in my sweatpants. I'll put on something just for the picture, I suppose.

Raegan is feeling much better now. She still has a bit of a cough, but the antibiotics seem to be really starting to work. She's begun to get her appetite back today, and she's a lot more active. She still is pretty crabby, and nothing can make her happy right now, but we're just going on as usual and she'll adjust back to herself soon enough. :)

No comments: