Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Days Two and Three

Day Two

Shirt:Maurices
Pants:Kohls
Belt:Kohls (came with the pants actually)
Shoes:Target
Necklace and Bracelets: Forever 21
Earrings: Maurices (I don't really know why I'm listing earrings on here, it's not like I'm putting my face in the pictures.) 
So I adore this outfit. Again, not something I would have thought to put together on my own outside of this challenge. Purple and leopard print might just be my new favorite. Seriously. I'm sad though, because (as my friend Christina pointed out) now I can't wear this outfit again all month. And I love it.

Also, knotting a shirt is a new thing for me too. I have reading all the tips at Putting Me Together, and I keep seeing that tying shirts is one way to reimagine your clothing. So I figured, I might as well try it on a day when I'm only actually working for an hour and a half (I stayed home with Sickie Girl, and just went in at 3:30 for my after school conferences). I was really happy with the results. Totally trying to figure out what other shirts I can do it with now. :)






Day Three

Shirt: Maurices
Belt: Maurices
Lace Tank: Maurices (I did mention that I have a problem with that store, right?)
Skinny Jeans: Vanity
Boots: Steve Madden
Bracelets: Forever 21




This really isn't a new outfit for me at all. I've never worn it with boots before, usually with flats, but other than that it's something I've worn a bunch of times. I have 1-2 more ideas for how to remix this top, so I'm excited to try those out later in the month. :)



1 comment:

kim! said...

dude!!! that first outfit rocks. I love it. I totally need a leopard print belt.