Friday, January 7, 2011

My recommendations


Here are some things that I have been absolutely loving lately:


MOISTURE THERAPY Intensive Treatment Hand Cream
This is Avon Intensive Treatment Lotion. You guys, seriously. There is nothing better for super chapped hands in the winter. My hands get really gross every winter thanks to washing them five million times a day because of the germy preschoolers I work with. My knuckles were cracking and bleeding before Christmas. I've been using this for the last two or three weeks, and they are almost back to normal. Find yourself an Avon gal, stat.



Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6 Quart Slow Cooker in Stainless Steel
My parents got us a new crockpot for Christmas. It's a Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6 qt. and it is awesome! It has this little spoon rest in the back that pulls out so that you don't have to lay your spoon on a paper towel or (ew) the counter if you take your crockpot somewhere. And as you can see from the picture, you can hook the spoon in the lid when you take it somewhere to free up your hands. It is fabulous.



I don't know if you all are familiar with Scentsy or not. If you don't have one, you really should get one. They have a little bulb inside that melts scented wax that you put in the top dish. There are some really good fragrances out there, and you don't have to worry about remembering a candle. My favorites are Baked Apple Pie and White Tea and Cactus. Mmmm, this makes me want to go turn on my warmer right now. Which is the one I have pictured above, by the way. Isn't it so pretty?


I also recommend Babies That Don't Fight Going To Sleep, but I apparently do not own one of those tonight, so I guess I'm not recommending from personal experience. Ha.

No comments: