Saturday, January 29, 2011

Financial Peace


I've mentioned on here a few times that I would really like to get out of some of the debt we've accumulated and start saving. I was so excited a few weeks back when I got an email at work saying that because not enough parents had enrolled in the Financial Peace class we offer on Tuesday evenings, it would be opened up to employees also. I've been saying for a while now that I would like to take that class, but that I think it's kind of silly to pay to learn how to reduce your debt. But for free? I'm on board!

The website says that the average family pays off $5,300 in debt over the course of the 90 day class. Wouldn't that just be fantastic? Because I'm taking the class, I get a code so that I can access all of these hints and calculators. So instead of blogging, I think I'm going to go check that out now. :) I'll be updatng as we start cutting debt out of our lives!

No comments: