Thursday, November 25, 2010

So many blessings

Happy Thanksgiving to all friends and family who read my blog! I hope you all are enjoying a relaxing day with your family and loved ones.

This post is for giving thanks for all of the blessings I have in my life. I feel like I am blessed in so many ways that I can't even list them all here, so here are the top ones:

-I am so thankful for my family. I have such helpful loving parents. My husband makes me laugh, and Zane is so talented and silly. Raegan is such a joy every day, and I love being a Mommy more than anything. She is such a fun, sweet, smart little girl, and I am so glad that I can be her Mommy and watch the person she is turning into.

-I am thankful for my education and my job. There have been many days lately when I have not been very happy with my job, but overall I am very blessed to have the job that I do. I feel that I have a certain measure of job security, and my job helps provide us with many of the extra "perks" we get in our lives. I am thankful for my education because it gives me some flexibility in case I should ever decide to pursue other options for employment. I am also thankful for the friendships that I have made through my job. I work with some wonderful ladies, and I enjoy the fellowship.

-I am thankful for my health. I tend never to get sick, which I am so thankful for with flu season here!

There are many more things that I'm thankful for, but those are the main things. Happy Thanksgiving to you all!

No comments: