Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dancer Girl

We enrolled Raegan in dance last year as a way to introduce her to new situations and give her something fun to try. I never would have guessed how much she would end up enjoying it. Raegan loves dancing. L-O-V-E-S it. She is constantly asking me to put on music so that she can dance. And by the end of this school year, she was getting really into dance. At her recital she was spot on matching the moves up to the music. So, we'll be doing dance again this fall. I don't know how long we'll keep it up, but I'm planning on it as long as she has that look of joy on her face. :)

Today at the skating rink they played the Happy Birthday song that they've been playing since I was a kid. Raegan was hardcore dancing and beebopping to the beat. It was so adorable. I didn't get any video but here's pictures from skating.





No comments: