Friday, September 2, 2011

New words

Sorry Mom, no pictures in this post! (But I am giving you a short video, so that's good for something, right?) This is just a quick update about new things that Raegan is saying, so that I can remember how funny she is now in the years to come. :)

Something new Raegan has started saying this week that I absolutely LOVE is "sure". More times than not, when you ask her a question, her answer is "sure." "Do you want some more banana?" "Sure." "Do you need to sit on the potty?" "Sure Mommy." I love it! :) Another fun thing that she has learned is Mommy and Daddy's actual names. Every now and then she will randomly call us Luke and Shannon, and it cracks me up! And just today I asked her what Mommy's name was, and what Daddy's name was, and she was able to answer. Now I'm trying to teach her to say her first and last name. My girl is getting so big and smart!

Tonight when I was rocking Raegan before bed, I told her it was time to fold her hands to say her prayers. She folded her hands and said, "God is great, God is good, Thank you goldfish." lolololol (At daycare they do the "God is great, God is good" prayer before lunch each day. I love that most nights when we do prayers we say thank you for a lot of her favorite foods. She's definitely my girl!

Raegan also loves to pretend to talk on the phone right now - either one of our cell phones or one of her play phones. She always follows the same script: "Hello. Yes. No. Bye!"

2 comments:

LivG said...

She is such a smartie! I think she knows is too ;)

Seeing Through New Eyes said...

I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!