Sunday, August 28, 2011

Birthday cupcakes at daycare

I love that I get out of work at 3:30 (hypothetically speaking - it doesn't always happen every day) because I was able to be at Raegan's daycare during cupcakes for her birthday last Thursday. My mom and I found some great tutorials on YouTube for making Sesame Street cupcakes, so I decided to make the Cookie Monster ones for her daycare celebration.

Gah! Beyond adorable, right? :)


Waiting to sing Happy Birthday. Raegan was chowing down on her apples (regular snack) while she waited. She actually ended up finishing her apples before she even started on the cupcake. What a girl!


Angie got Raegan a Mrs. Potato Head for her birthday.


"Thanks, Angie."


Nomnomnom, good cupcake!

3 comments:

Seeing Through New Eyes said...

You did such a great job on the cupcakes. I just love Miss Angie!

LivG said...

So cute! Nice job :)

Laurie said...

Cutie fun!
Great job Shannon and Ruth!