Sunday, March 20, 2011

Today

Today was gorgeous! I'm glad that we had beautiful weather for the first day of spring. At 80 degrees, it was really almost summer-like, but I'll take that after The Century-Long Winter. We all spent a good portion of the day outside, even Zane. His cousin Keenan came over for awhile, and they went to our nearby park to play, and even stayed outside for awhile after they came back. Raegan, of course, did NOT want to come inside for any reason, and threw a whopper of a fit when she had to come in for nap. I'm really hoping that she is getting the Terrible Twos out of her system now, and we can breeze through childhood after this. Ha! I'm funny, aren't I? (I promise you I am not that naive about children!)

Before Keenan came over, Raegan and Zane played together outside for awhile. Here are some pictures that I took:

Luke made a gate for the back garage door so that he could have the door open but Raegan couldn't escape. :)


Zane trying to bust out of jail


I love the super thoughtful look on her face in this picture!


Get off that water table Zane!!! lol


Raegan doesn't want to stay on the trampoline nearly as long anymore, but she agreed to a few minutes on there with Zane.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am jealous of your weather! It snowed here today.