Thursday, March 24, 2011

Another zoo trip!

Yesterday, Raegan, Zane and I met up with Raegan's daycare at Rolling Hills. I was excited for my first field trip with Raegan's daycare, and it turned out to be a lot of fun! I had never been to the museum there before - it's very nice. They've changed things so that the admission price covers the museum and the zoo, so we were able to do both. Zane did an awesome job of helping with the little kids and he made himself some new admirers. ;)


Raegan with all of her daycare buddies. (You can click on it to see it larger!) It warmed my heart how happy they all were to see her when we walked up!


 Raegan loved the little counting bears in the play area. One of her new things is to count, but she always counts, "two, two, two" as she points to objects. :)


Zane enjoyed the computer game where you could put different animal parts together to make a new animal. He entertained a couple of the older girls with that.


Raegan did the nervous lip biting thing during most of the museum. She's always kind of shy at first whenever we go to a new place.

Okay, that's the extent of the pictures I'm going to share, because every time I try to upload another one, it says that there is a server error. Oh well. I think you get the jist of the good time we had!

1 comment:

LivG said...

Aw, she's a nervous lip biter! That's cute :)