Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Call for Action

I read this post last week, and I cannot get it out of my mind. My heart goes out to this woman and her children for everything they've gone through in the last couple months. I cannot even imagine how she is feeling, and I know that it's only through God's grace and strength that she is continuing on. If you read the post from Pennies on a Platter you will see that there is a way that you can help the King family, other than just through your prayers (although those are powerful too!) Please consider visiting Pennies on a Platter daily throughout the month of January, so that money from your click will go to the King family. I'll be posting this on my Facebook wall also, in the hopes that I can convince as many people as possible to help. If you feel so inclined, think about doing the same, and mentioning this family and their plight to as many people as you can.

2 comments:

Seeing Through New Eyes said...

I Put it on my list of favorites and will try to do it a lot. Remind me, okay?

Nikki (Pennies on a Platter) said...

Thank you for posting this and helping to spread the word! :)