Saturday, May 24, 2014

Tummy Time

Ava really doesn't care for tummy time. I honestly don't know a single person who says, "Oh yeah, my baby loves tummy time." I've read that actually babies that are worn don't need as much tummy time because they are building neck strength from being in an upright position wrapped against you. And I totally believe that, because unless she's sleeping, Ava loves sitting up straight and looking around at everything while I wear her.
 
But I do make sure that she is getting some tummy time. Our Boppy pillow helps with that, because she doesn't have to do all the work herself and she can still see some things. Here's a few pictures I took of her in it the other day.
 
I added the bow to make it all "photography" like, but I should have thought about a better background. Oh well. :)
 


No comments: