Saturday, July 30, 2011

Lunch with Heather

Yesterday I had the opportunity to go to Hutchinson to visit my college roommate Heather. Heather just had an adorable baby boy named Felix in the end of April. He's getting to that really fun stage where he's interacting a lot more. I got some big smiles and coos from the handsome fellah while I was there. Heather's husband is also a teacher (Heather and I were in the same major in college) so he watched Felix while Heather and I enjoyed some delicious Chinese buffet (with sushi for me!) and a trip to the teacher supply store in town. I realized yesterday that I have managed to see all three of my oldest friends within the last three weeks: this week, lunch with Heather; last weekend, the zoo with Kayley; and the weekend before that, lunch and HARRY POTTER! with Mary. It's been a fantastic summer! I'm sad to see it coming to an end.

1 comment:

LivG said...

Aw, how cool! It's always great to see old friends :)