Saturday, December 17, 2011

Cookies with Santa

I have done a horrendous job of keeping up with my blog this month. I have been so very busy with work, and Christmas, and just life. So for now, I'll put up some pictures, then later tonight or tomorrow I'll follow up with a loooong post about all the things Raegan has been up to lately.

Earlier this month Raegan and I went to cookies with Santa at the library. She is so very excited about the idea of Santa right now. Every morning we drive by a house that has a huge blow up Santa in their front yard. She starts looking for it about 3 blocks before we get to it, and she just loves it. So when I told her we were going to have cookies and see Santa, she was just tickled. First we frosted and ate a cookie and listened to a story. Santa came out at the end, and we got the chance to sit on his lap if we wanted. Like I said, she's excited about the *idea* of Santa. When we got to the point of actually sitting on his lap, she got super shy. I didn't really get much of a picture of Raegan with Santa, but I'm okay with that, because I don't want her to be scared of him. :)

Waiting to frost our cookie!


Working hard




Mmmmm.....


Raegan is getting so good at drinking out of a cup without a lid.


First glimpse of Santa coming in. :)




Like I said, the idea of Santa is great. Santa himself, not so much. :D

No comments: