Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Girl's Day

On Monday, Zane was still at his mom's so Raegan and I hung out with my mom for a Girl's Day. We went around town to help Mom pick out some flowers and then went to lunch at Cotijas, our favorite Mexican restaurant. Raegan is definitely following in the footsteps of her mommy and Granny, because she loooooves Mexican food. Spicy doesn't seem to bother her, because at one point she was eating the salsa with her fingers. She kept calling it ketchup (which I would say is in her Top Five Favorite Foods!).

She kind of posed for this picture, but she had just taken a big bite of lemon so her face is a little funny!


Raegan loves lemon, but unfortunately she eats the peel too (yuck!) so we really have to watch her.


Nummy, nummy!

4 comments:

LivG said...

Yay for girls day! Raegan knows what's good for her ;)

Seeing Through New Eyes said...

I LOVE our girls days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You two are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Laurie said...

This is the good stuff!!!

BTW, do you have a Cotijas favorite?

Shannon said...

I love the chimichanga! But really, as long as it has the white cheese sauce on it, I love it!